Modérateur : této

Répondre
collin
Quatre-Quatreux
Statut : Hors ligne

capteur abs frontera b

Message par collin »

bonjour a tous et bonne année 2017

je recherche des capteurs avant droit et avant gauche pour un frontera b mais il y a 2 modèle

moi c'est celui ou il y a le témoin d'usure de plaquette avec si quelqu'un a sa a vendre faite moi signe
frontera 2.2 dti long,snorkel,OME +5 medium ,toyo opal mixte 245/70/16 AT

collin
Tooffy
Quatre-Quatreux

re: capteur abs frontera b

Message par Tooffy »

les capteurs de front B coutent une blinde, sur un forum anglais, j'avais trouvé une équivalence avec des pièces mazda:

http://www.fronteraowners.co.uk/viewtop ... 23&t=54155
Memento mori
shadowtoo
Quatre-Quatreux

Message par shadowtoo »

Il semble qu'il faille un compte, pour avoir le renseignement. :(
Tooffy
Quatre-Quatreux

Message par Tooffy »

Mince.

Fitting Mazda ABS Sensors to a Frontera V6

Hi all I should have posted this a while back but one thing and another :roll:
Anyway, I needed to replace my front abs sensors after testing the contenuity

As you' be aware the vauxhall items are a ridiculas price so I used Mazda items, http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/150982068644; ... 26_rdc%3D1
They are quite easy to fit.
First you need to get wheels off, I put the front up on stands so I could get both wheels off together.

You then need to disconect the abs plug from the sensor lead, just follow it up from the sensor, some are two wire some four, the four is two for the abs sensor and two for the obc brake pad wear indicator.
Try and undew the small bolt at the side of the sensor itself but it will brake off, dont panic you dont need it. You will then find the old abs sensor wont come out, easyest way I found was to remove the disc assembly, im sure there is a link on here on the procedure of the disc removal and refit.
Ok my bolts both snapped :shock: and the sensors broke trying to remove them, so with the disc ass off I got a socket to use as a drift and knocked them out then cleaned the hub where they once were.
Next remove the outer cable from your old sensor wire if its a four wire and cut the two wires that go to the sensor a couple inches from the plug, retaining the other two for the obc.
The metal fixing bracket on the new plug at the sensor end can be removed with a dremel or similar as not needed, the plastic sleeve on the new sensor is slightly bigger than the hole in the hub so will need sanding down slightly to fit, they can then be fixed in place using something like quick set araldite (Note the position of the sensor end in regards to the abs ring before you remove the old sensors from the hub)
Cut the plug off the new sensors and join the wires to the ones from the plug of the old sensors pref with solder, the wires are coloured but the continuity at the sensor was the same either way round on mine so I assummed it did not make any difference but I joined colour to colour.
You should now have the new sensor in place with wires joined and the pad indicator wires for the obc still intact.
Tape wires up and route them accordingly, reconnect plugs.
Turn on ignition and the ABS light may still be on as was with mine, the truck has to travel about 30 meters to reset and the light should now go out.
Hope it helps.
Sorry I have no pic's, I did take some as I was going but lost my phone with them on.
Lien pour les capteur arrière de mazda 232F:
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Rear-Right-AB ... 3cd4bb1c45
Memento mori
Répondre